Cohort 5 Mentorship Registration form for Mentor / Mentee
The BWHR Mentorship Programme is a free professional development provided to Black professionals in HR. Previous cohorts have included mentors and mentees from West Africa USA, Australia, Canada, Barbados and a majority from the UK.
Whether you’re a seasoned HR professional or just starting out, this programme has something to offer everyone. All you need is a passion for HR and a commitment to personal growth.
Who should register
- Anyone can register their interest to be a mentor regardless of their gender, race etc Allies are welcome.
- A mentee is a Black professional in HR/EDI in respect of their gender
- All mentors will be matched with a Black professional in HR / EDI
- Mentee ( male or female) can be of any disciple. For example an HR Manager may be matched with an HR Director or HR Advisor with a Business Partner.
- The programme accommodates the different time zones, please register if you are outside the UK
- Please be clear on your registration form if you are participating as a “Mentor” or “Mentee”
- If you have submitted an interest on our website previously, please register again
- There is a mandatory matching process for everyone that is selected, failure to participate will mean removal from the programme before start date of 1 March 2024.
- To begin, everyone is required to attend a virtual induction and two check ins. For UK residents, there will be an additional in person check in in central London with special guests speaker for career advancement.
- The programme is for a duration of 3 months from 1 March to 31 May 2024. Please allow some flexibility as this may change
- Not everyone will be selected on this cohort but will be deferred to the next cohort starting Q4 of 2024
- Previous mentors should email email@example.com to volunteer for cohort 5
- All new mentees MUST submit an application form.
Closing date for submissions is Wednesday 31 January 2023 at Midnight
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Fullname: Blackwomen in HR