Register for The Annual Networking Conference
About The Networking Conference
BWHR is organising its first ever 2-day Networking Conference designed and packaged with life-transforming content for attendees from all works of life.
Day 1 (November 9) will be virtual and day 2 (November 10) will be hybrid – streaming live to the virtual audience from The Hallam Conference Centre, 44 Hallam Street, London W1W 6JJ.
The conference is open to female and male professionals in Human Resources, and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI), as well as anyone desiring personal development and information to help them take a leap in their lives and careers.
Why This Conference Is of Value To You
We have put together a comprehensive scheme that will provide learning and connection that will impact your life and career for many years after the meeting.
The first day will consist of masterclasses and a round-table discussion with various professionals globally and the second day will have multiple sessions where industry leaders will share their knowledge, insights and challenges. The conference is custom-made to educate, inspire and enable you create new relationships for the next level of your career.
In addition to your personal development, the benefits for attending this conference are enormous! You will gain access to industry experts who will be sharing thoughts on a variety of business ideas, real experiences and what events have shaped businesses, Human Resources, and society since the outbreak of the Covid-19 and the lockdown that ensued.
We guarantee that this will always be remembered as a rendezvous of learning and empowerment, and a connection hub to bring to life all the friendships you built online.
- How to Create an Inclusive Workplace
- Business Visibility
- Lessons on Mental Health
- Overcoming Adversity
- Insights On The Future of Work
- Insights on Diversity and Equity Matters
- Employment Law, Health and Safety updates
- Tips on Personal and Workplace Wellbeing
- Leadership, Mentorship and Execution Methods
- Information on Best Practices and New Trends in Human Resources;
- And a body of Information on Personal Development and Efficiency.
Additional speakers to be announced!
We are looking to partner with business sponsors and exhibitors. If you’re interested please email email@example.com
BWHR Premium members (current only) qualify for 50% off the ticket price. Team group bookings is available – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered participants will receive their login details to the virtual conference platform week commencing 25 October, please email email@example.com if you havent received your email by 1 November 2021.
- The conference will begin at 10am BST on the 9 and 10 November 2021
- The conference will be recorded and will be available on demand to attendees until 31 November 2021 and used for BWHR and affiliated marketing. It would take a week or ore for editing for the conference recording to be availble on the website
- The chat and networking functions on the virtual conference platform can be used by participants to engage and connect with other attendees
- By attending the conference, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any BWHR promotional materials.
- For security reasons it is requested that participants join the virtual sessions five minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- CPD certificate will be available upon request six weeks after the conference has taken place.
- Refunds ( excluding booking fee) will be available until 30 September 2021, no refunds thereafter.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fullname: Events Manager