Employment & Immigration Law – Unmasking Legal Issues in 2021
Robinson Ralph is collaborating with BWHR on a Q&A session on Immigration & Employment Law issues in 2020 and the changes to come in 2021.
The last year has undoubtedly been the most difficult that organisations has had to endure for decades. Huge changes have had to be made to cope with diminishing work and income and many businesses have found themselves needing ongoing, up to date HR and employment law advice to help them stay abreast of changes resulting from the pandemic. The workshop will cover;
- Legal updates in 2021
- Coronavirus – key questions for employers
- Brexit and the impact to employers
- IR35 and contractors
- Changing terms and conditions
- Handling furloughed staff’s return to work and potential shielding implications
About the Speakers:
Simon qualified as a solicitor in 1998, initially as a criminal lawyer, and has now been practicing employment law for over 20 years. He worked at both local and national firms before setting up Robinson Ralph in 2018. With a focus on employer-side workplace matters, he has a particular interest in employment tribunals.
David began working as a paralegal in 2003 at a consultancy where he represented employers at Employment Tribunals. David qualified as a Solicitor in 2008, and most recently worked at a national firm advising UK and international clients on the full range of contentious and non-contentious UK employment law related matters. He joined Robinson Ralph as a Partner in September 2019.
- Workshop joining instructions will be sent to you 2 days before the event (with further reminders 2 hours prior to the session).
- The webinar will start at 17:00 GMT and run for about 90 minutes.
- The event will be recorded and will share with premium members.
- The chat function will be used for participants to engage with the workshop, rather than audio and video.
- By attending the event, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any BWHR promotional materials.
- For security reasons it is requested that participants join the live session five minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fullname: Black Woman in HR