Register For The 2nd Annual Networking Conference
HR Has Its Problems. Is Diversity One Of Them?
Leaders from different sectors have expressed displeasure that organisations still encounter the realisation of the basic Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion principles upon which it is practiced in the UK and other multicultural societies. The difficulty in dealing with the diversity principle has obscured the realisation of workplace inclusion. Lack of inclusion in many ways impact workplace culture, organisational goals and the strategies that take them there.
The ‘Big Question”“are we thriving or surviving” is going to be discussed in-depth at The BWHR 2nd Annual Networking Conference. This will lead us to provide insights on the world of HR, how the EDI principle has been challenged, and how best to pursue goals that support the growth of our businesses.
Why This Conference is Valuable for You?
- Provide you with information on the successes and failures of some industry experts who will be sharing valuable contents from their years of experience in HR and EDI.
- Give you access to information and ideas towards HR progress, and you will participate in real-time workshop where practical principles will be shared.
- Enable you to network and connect with other professionals.
- Increase resources at your disposal which you can employ in dealing with issues within your organisations
Day 1: is the empowerment masterclass where attendees will get all the necessary information and skill set they need to progress in their career.
Day 2: will feature leaders in the industry who are intent in supporting senior HR / EDI leaders who are business influencers and game changers.
As BWHR is intentional about growth and development, the aim is to make each participant a better professional at the end of the conference as they will leave with updates on:
➢ EDI Revisitation
➢ How To Overcome Diversity Challenges
➢ Practical Ways To Foster Inclusion In HR
➢ The Multicultural Team Players
➢ Indices Of Progression And Regression In HR
➢ Power Structures In HR
➢ Programmes That Foster Diversity Relationships and many more key takeaways!
Additional Speakers to be announced
We are looking to partner with business sponsors and exhibitors. If you’re interested please email email@example.com BWHR Premium members (current only) qualify for 50% off the ticket price. Team group bookings is available – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered participants will receive their login details to the virtual conference platform Airmeet week commencing 25 October, please email email@example.com if you haven’t received your login email by 1 November 2022.
- The conference will begin at 9.30am BST on the 2 and 3November 2022
- The conference will be recorded and will be available on demand to attendees until 31 December 2022 and used for BWHR and affiliated marketing. It would take a week or more for editing for the conference recording to be available on the website
- The chat and networking functions on the virtual conference platform can be used by participants to engage and connect with other attendees
- By attending the conference, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any BWHR promotional materials.
- For security reasons it is requested that participants join the virtual sessions five minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- CPD certificate will be available upon request six weeks after the conference has taken place.
- Refunds ( excluding booking fee) will be available until 30 September 2022, no refunds thereafter.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fullname: Events Manager