3 Secrets To Successfully Making A Career Change In 2021
- Are you finally ready to make that dream career a reality in 2021?
- Do you have a vision for the next stage of your career change but don’t know how to make it happen?
- Are you second guessing your career during these tough times. Maybe you have lost your job or you are thinking of making a career pivot?
Research tells us nearly 40% of us are using the current pandemic as an opportunity to re-evaluate our career choices. As certified career coach I have discovered some of the small but significant steps most people make which can make the biggest difference between creating the perfect career you were meant for and getting stuck… again in a dead end job. The strategies I share with you in this masterclass work even if you have NO IDEA what you want to do next.
What you will learn:
- How to secure a career change even if you have no idea what you want to do next
- How to make a career change even if you have been in the same career for 10 years or more
- How to speed up your career change by reconnecting with your passion and purpose
If you are finally ready to step into your new career in 2021 and find your authentic vocation, then register for free below.
Yvonne Akinmodun is a former Human Resources Director and an International Coaching Federation (ICF) Certified Career and Executive Coach who works with professionals in helping them finding their dream job when all signs point to the impossible.
Through highly tailored group work or one-on-one coaching sessions, Yvonne focuses on helping clients figure out what it is they want to do next with their career, even when they come to their first session with no earthly idea.
She has extensive experience of working with Clients to help them redesign and reinvent their career; this might mean taking their career in a new direction from a simple job change to helping formulate a plan that enables a transition to self-employment. Some clients have even set up portfolio careers – opting for two or more part time roles.
‘I have just left your session and had to feedback how excellent delivery was and I found it extremely helpful..’ – Marlene
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fullname: Yvonne Akinmodun